Cairo Holiday Package (From 1,000)
Day 1:Arrive in Cairo, transfer to hotel
- You arrive at Cairo Airport where we meet and greet and transfer you to your hotel. Our Egypt online travel rep. Welcomes you, helps you settle into the hotel, and outlines the plan for the next few days.
OVERNIGHT :Cairo hotel
Day 2:Egyptian Museum, Salah El Din Citadel, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Sultan Hasan Mosque
- Good morning, a new day equals a new adventure! An optional morning tour to the "Egyptian Museum". Start your day tour with by visiting "Salah El Din Citadel" founded by "Salah El Din El Ayuby"; getting inside the Citadel; you will have a plenty of time to watch that amazing master piece "Mohamed Ali Mosque" or "The Alabaster Mosque " of Mohamed Ali who asked the Turkish architect "Yousf Boushnaq" to build the great Mosque in the same style of the fascinating Mosques built in Istanbul.and Al Azhar El sharif Mosque then You will also visit "Sultan Hasan Mosque"; one of its kind! "This mosque is the only among the mosques of Cairo, which combines the strength of the building & smoothness of decoration, which takes away your heart"; "Gaston Weit's – Mosques in Cairo".
OVERNIGHT :Cairo hotel
MEALS :Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3:Cairo, tour ends with transfer to airport
- Your tour ends after breakfast and your time is free until we transfer you to the airport for your flight home.
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary in 4-star hotels
- All transport and transfers in private AC vehicles
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Sightseeing tours as detailed in the itinerary
- Services of a local Egyptologist guide for all the sightseeing tours
- Entrance fees to sites visited
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- International flights
- Visa fees - Travel Insurance
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Tipping kitty
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Hotel Gala Dinners (if charged by the hotels on 24 & 31 Dec, see Tour notes)
- Tour guide tips
- Any other items not mentioned above
Jazakallah Khair, Nadeem & Safina
" We had performed Hajj last year with Fly Uni and I was extremely happy with the professional approach to my requirements. Zafar Bhai did a great job in co-ordinating the entire journey with no trouble from day 1 till the end of our trip, making it a memorable experience. They gave me the best possible price and delivered each and everything that was promised. I will definitely come back to them again and have also referred them to my friends and family. Read More... "
" My wife and I performed our Hajj with FlyUni in 2018, and alhamdulillah it was an excellent experience. Both hotels in Makkah and Madinah were clean and spacious, both not far from the Harams. Catering was excellent throughout the three weeks of our trip. FlyUni officials kept us regularly updated with logistical arrangements, and were extremely helpful in dealing with any issues we encountered. I would add for a non-shifting package FlyUni represented very good value. Overall we were very happy with our Hajj and would strongly recommend FlyUni. Read More... "
" Went for Hajj with Fly Uni in 2018, absolutely brilliant service. Very helpful guides. The company offers various packages and are always welcome for any personal needs for the travel. Will definitely use this company over and over again. Read More... "
Prof. Dr Muhammad Rashid
" Aslamualakam It’s an honour to reflect upon the Hajj experience I had with your company last year. Travel Documents were complete without any further questions asked. Journey was well planned and comfortable. Travel and Stay at Mecca, Madina and Arafat was comfortable. All this was provided at low cast bracket. I would recommend it to all prospective Hujjaj. Read More... "
Dr. Simeen Rashid
" My haj experience with Fly Uni was very good. Journey to Mecca and Medina was comfortable. Stay at Mecca and Madina was good and well organised. I strongly recommend Fly Uni to everyone. Read More... "